Get my agent

Price-reduction talking points

Prep for the hard seller conversation with facts, options, and calm wording.

Last tested 2026-10-19 Its example inputs were run through Claude Haiku 5.5, and an AI judge (Jev) scored the reply 83/100 for following the rules and doing the task.

Your details
⌘ Enter
Prompt previewUpdates as you type

Fill in the required fields, then build your prompt.

Free. Run it here sends the prompt through our server to Claude and shows the draft on this page (5 runs a day free, 100 on a paid plan); we don't store it. Open in ChatGPT, Claude, or Grok sends the prompt to that tool instead. Sign in there first, or the prompt box may come up empty; if it does, use Copy and paste it in.

Paste the AI reply back to check it

Paste the draft ChatGPT, Claude, Grok, or another AI gave you, and BotMyJob will flag wording worth a second look before you post it.

Rule packs

Not legal advice, and no attorney relationship. This flags possible issues using a fixed list of patterns. It can miss problems and flag things that are fine. You're responsible for what you publish, so check your brokerage, company, and state rules. The pattern check runs in your browser. If you use the AI second opinion, your text is sent through our server to TypeSafe, which may log or retain it under its policies. With Pro, a log entry (time, first 280 characters, findings) is saved to your compliance log. Don't paste confidential or personal information you aren't allowed to share.

Example output

I wrote this by hand on 2026-10-19 from the made-up inputs below, to show what a good result looks like. Your results will vary, so read every draft before you use it.

Example inputs
  • Listing status: Listed at $525,000 45 days ago. 9 showings, no offers.
  • Showing feedback and comps: 3 showing agents mentioned the 2009 roof. Two similar homes nearby sold at $495,000 and $505,000 last month.
  • What matters to the seller: Wants to close before they start a new job in January.
Opening
"I want to go over what 45 days of showings have told us, and then lay out your options. You decide; I'll tell you what I'd do."

Talking points
1. We've had 9 showings and no offers. People are coming, so the marketing is working. They're just not writing offers at this price.
2. Three of the showing agents brought up the 2009 roof.
3. Two similar homes nearby sold last month at $495,000 and $505,000.
4. You want to close before January, and every week we wait shortens that runway.

Options
Reduce: Price closer to the recent sales. This is the fastest path to offers, and it gives up some money up front.
Improve: Get a roof inspection or quote and share it with buyers. It may take the roof off the table, though it costs time and possibly money.
Wait: Keep the price and see who comes. This costs nothing today, but it risks your January timeline.

Objections
"Our house is nicer than those two." -> "It might be. Buyers have seen both and are choosing not to offer. What do you think they're seeing?"
"Can we wait two more weeks?" -> "We can. Let's agree now what we'll do if nothing changes by then."

Close
"Which of these fits your January plan best?"

AI drafts can be wrong. Check every fact, name, and number before you send anything. Free: build prompts with no limit and 5 AI runs a day. A paid plan: 100 runs a day, 1,000 checks a day, batch runs for 50 contacts.

More for realtors